Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moments that Change your Heart





My best friend Brittney and her husband Ryan have had the most amazing year. They have celebrated new beginnings with their son Micah. This little guy is such a joyful baby... he is so observant and laughs with the most precious crinkle in his little nose. He has the ablity to make you feel so incredibley special when he smiles. I thank you Lord, for crossing my path with Brittney's. My life will never be the same. The Toliver Family will always have a place in my heart.




1 comment:

  1. Ah, girl I love you so much! These pictures are amazing! You are my dearest friend and I am so grateful to God for you.
    You have such a beautiful heart and have the gift of loving on people.This photo shoot was so much fun. Thank you for capturing our beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete